3.10.2013

The Impossible


A couple of friends and I went to see this on Friday night and it was an all-encompassing emotional powerhouse. I can't even think of the right words to describe it. Not only is the story incredibly moving, but the film was put together so well. I can't imagine how many production designers, makeup artists, and other crew members it took. 

Naomi Watts and Ewan McGregor were absolutely fantastic. And the kids, oh my, the young actors who played the three boys did such a good job. 

I don't think I've ever been so emotionally affected by a film before. From about 10 minutes into the film, I lost it. It was heartbreaking to see such intense human suffering so close, but the experience was well worth all the tears. 

Go see it. It's an amazing, real story. 



No comments: