5.12.2009

Sometimes...


Sometimes I dream of...

lighting my whole house with nothing but candles...

kissing a stranger...

starring in a movie...

eating everything that I want to and not feeling bad about it...

being the best at something...

speaking a thousand different languages...

living in latin america...

writing a song to change someone's world...

singing jazz in a night club...

living in Israel around 30 AD...

writing a book...

having Nat King Cole sing at my wedding reception...

dancing on Broadway...

getting locked in a bookstore or library...overnight...

being a fashion designer in New York...

not feeling as scared of life as I sometimes do...

being deeply in love, or maybe just being loved deeply.

photo from deviant art via simplysublime

3 comments:

Katya said...

what a beautiful list. loved this post.

Josh said...

Wow Laura. Did you write all those yourself?! I'm impressed. Thoroughly.

Laura C said...

Haha I did, indeed:). and thanks!