5.29.2009

some random thoughts from the past couple days...



some boys can be really cute when they sing obnoxious songs


sometimes when you think you are terrible at something, everyone else thinks you're doing okay


cold showers are incredibly nice on very hot days


three days off, in a row, is a beautiful thing


secret spoonfuls of spumoni somehow taste better


new cds in the mail make me giddy


100% is a beautiful score for a test


working hard and pushing yourself does the body good


making a goal feels good. meeting it feels better.


it's probably bad how I tend to swear in my head...should work on that


being a lady can be very hard and exhausting


one slice of pizza is not a full meal


i am becoming more and more of a night owl


i don't like that i didn't see my brother all day


5 days until payday= :-)


i like when people think i am a good server


tips are a beautiful thing, especially when i get to keep them


i wore shorts today and i haven't shaved my legs in a week...scandalous


i think blow-dryers should hibernate during the summer


i had a terrible dream last night, and i don't know what it means


i really want to go water-skiing. really.


life is beautiful. live it. love it. let yourself love and be loved.


image from deviantart

2 comments:

Katya said...

laura, i just love reading your posts. they make me smile. and i think spumoni ice cream is delish. :)

dramaspice said...

One slice of pizza is definitely not a full meal.. I never shave my legs.. blow dryers shouldn't exist in the summer :) annnd.. I am also becoming more of a night owl :D weird.. :D