3.17.2009

I should be sleeping...

So I know that I only ever write on this about twice a year. I guess tonight is just one of those nights. It's 12:42 and I should be in bed, but for some reason I don't want to sleep yet. I will regret this in the morning, I'm sure. Such is the life of a college student.
I don't have anything particularly insightful to say tonight, especially not anything political or "treehugger-ish," except for the fact that I received a package from my mother today with a bar of organic,
fair trade,
spearmint,
dark chocolate....

Heaven. That is how I feel about chocolate.

That was random.

My roommates call me a hippie. I guess I'm okay with that. Regardless of what others think, I am NOT a raving liberal. If anything, I have slightly liberal undertones on a few, select subjects. I do believe that it is possible to be somewhat of a treehugger and still have conservative values.

I recycle and like to buy organic but that doesn't mean I'm pro-choice or against our right to bear arms.

I think I am going to continue re-interpreting what this blog is about. I think it is kind of a jumbled mess of odds and ends, not really about anything in particular. I guess that kind of mirrors my personality; I'm a bit of a "Jane" of all trades. Moderately good at a bunch of different things, but not truly AMAZING at anything.

So I guess that's it for tonight. I'm going to finish some much-procrastinated Spanish homework. Good night.

-LC

No comments: