11.26.2009

'Tis the Season...(well almost)


Yes. This is one of those totally typical Thanksgiving gratitude lists. But I don't care. I like them anyway.

Reasons to keep breathing every day:
1. My family is incredible and I get to see them [except Christine :( ] tomorrow!
2. Family. Friends. Work. School. Every aspect of my life is a gift from God.
3. Excellent roommates
4. I think I've found my niche. Let's just hope it {the Ad Program} accepts me.
5. This song. Still playing it on repeat.
6. The Doogie Howser M.D. theme song.
7. Undeniable optimism.
8. The AdLab won the Canned Food Drive Sculpture contest. :)
9. All of my classes were canceled today.
10. Finding out curry is not that hard to make.
11. Music. Always a good reason to breathe.
12. Finding a great job.
13. Dinner group.
14. New friends.
15. Professors/TAs who care.
16. Late night Smiths runs.
17. Seeing/talking to old friends.
18. Family stories.
19. Listening to my grandparents and parents reminisce.
20. Spending time with my little brother.
21. Being home. There is nothing like it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

2 comments:

Kellie Rachelle said...

what new job?

Katya said...

what an awesome list of things to be thankful for! i too, am grateful for the doogie howser theme song and the fact that curry is not so hard to make. :)