12.30.2005

Double post! whoa whoa!

Bleah! so it's like 1:57 am...crazy. ♣ I should be in bed. But I'm not goin to bed yet. Oh goodness..I can't believe Christmas break is almost over. I'm so sad. Anyway...Hmm..well I wish I had something of worth to say.

"Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." -Peter Ustinov (but we can just pretend that I'm that clever. lol. just jokin.)

Live a life less ordinary
Live a life extraordinary with me
Live a life less sedentary
Live a life evolutionary with me

~Good song...Carbon Leaf:D I ♥ them! check them out (www.carbonleaf.com) Anyway...well I love you all! listen to good music, dance in the rain and love yourself. -LC:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suuuuuuure remind me that my wonderful break is coming to an end...:(


Laura C said...

Sorry:( It's ok we still have
Monday. I'm liking the fact that our first week back...there's no monday:D. ♣LC