2.19.2010

"Let me show you what I'm made of:


...good intentions are not enough." Loving this song.

Love-to-be:

Remember this letter?

It occurred to me the other day, that when we meet, I might be the one that needs to be patient and not get upset if you're upset about another girl.

A girl from your past who is still on your mind and in your heart. A girl that I will probably need to forgive, in my own heart, for how she hurt you. A girl that probably didn't really do anything wrong besides not be the right one for you.

So. If that is the case, I want you to know that I'm not going anywhere. I've been a friend a few more times than I've been a girlfriend. I've got strong shoulders and a big heart.

Big enough for both of our issues. And big enough for that kind of love where it's not about me, but about you. And what you need.


I just hope that what you need is me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

this is tender. thanks for sharing.