9.21.2009

Am, Em, C, and the D-A-G...

...that's what I've got so far.



{On another note:} Today I let myself daydream a little bit. About life and love and what may or may not be. But it was the good kind of daydreaming, the kind where you still feel content with the way life is right now, even if it's not as much fun as the fantasy. It's the kind of thinking that makes me believe in my dreams. And believe that I deserve to have them come true someday; that I'm enough to make them real.



"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt, (such an articulate lady)

image via vi.sualize.us

{side note}: this is currently hanging on my wall. in poster form. and I absolutely love it.

2 comments:

Micaela said...

oh laura, i love this post.
because i couldn't have said this better:

"it was the good kind of daydreaming, the kind where you still feel content with the way life is right now, even if it's not as much fun as the fantasy. It's the kind of thinking that makes me believe in my dreams."

beautiful. true. full of hope.
don't lose these characteristics of yours.

xo

Katya said...

yay laura! i want to hear these chords. :)