9.28.2009

To Do:

-read 4 New York Times front pages and take a quiz before midnight tonight.
-Try not to stress about all that I have to do tonight/this week.
-finish watching "Doubt" with Katie.
-read many, many articles about early American Christianity and respond.
-FIND A JOB (preferably, that does not involve food unless tips are also involved)
-sleep, eventually.
-do my foxtrot critique for my dance class.
-keep practicing how to not stink at using computers.
-finish reading Ch. 5 and study for Advertising; Test #1: Thursday.
-practice the few chords I know on the guitar.
-eat food.
-go to many, many hours of review sessions/study groups/team meetings for Advertising BEFORE Thursday.


...and yes, I'm blogging. Oh boy. It's gonna be an interesting week.

5 comments:

amanda said...

oh boy. good luck. like the new layout!

dramaspice said...

yeah.. I hear ya. My list is never ending.. I don't even know where to begin

Matt said...

You have inspired me to guitar it up. Right now. Good luck with everything!

meg fee said...

ah ha, so much to do--yes, don't forget to sleep and eat!

Mandy said...

I know how that feels...

Good luck!