10.01.2009

Happy thoughts.

I love...
  • when tests go well
  • dinner group and the wonderful men of Ave 123
  • my old ward
  • my roommates
  • my amazing friends
  • cruising university ave
  • feeling accomplished and productive
  • the slowly forming calluses on the tips of my fingers
  • holly brook's music
  • cute waiters
  • red starbursts
  • when Britt comes to visit
  • Mary's Song by Taylor Swift...and the fact that I can play it on the guitar
  • fun plans for the weekend
  • mocktail parties :)
  • birthdays
  • packages
  • dancing the foxtrot in my new standard pumps
  • the smell of autumn air


Happy Friday!

image via deviantart

2 comments:

Josh said...

Oh my gosh YES! Autumn air. LOVE IT! Dig it! Gotta have it! And yes to the rest. Including cute waitresses.

Micaela said...

red starbusts are best!!!

i picked you:
http://dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com/2009/10/10-honest-things.html

i've loved your lists lately, and thought you'd be good at this one. :)

xo