6.19.2009

what would I do without you?

The Script


So Britt already posted about this on her blog, but I just love these guys. Thanks for sharing, dear.

And, Britt, these are my favorite lines:
what am I supposed to say, when I'm all choked up that you're okay?
oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain...
-Break Even

there are no holes in his shoes, but a big hole in his world.
-The Man Who Can't Be Moved
I made the completely impulsive decision to order their CD from Amazon. Used, of course. For a whopping 6 bucks plus shipping. Worth it.
Can't wait.

photo via googleimages

2 comments:

Kellie Rachelle said...

I want to listen to this cd when I see you!

dramaspice said...

They are pretty much fantastic :D
These are some of my favorite lyrics:

From Breakeven:
Along with the ones you like, I also love..

"They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding"

"Oh and you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain"

From The Man Who Can't Be Moved:

"Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand, Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am"

I'm in love..