4.17.2009

I don't know what to do with all these thoughts in my head...

*Continuation of the "25 random things about you"*

Random Fact #2 about Laura:

I love writing.

People sometimes tell me that I'm good at it, but I really love it; because it's a refuge and a release of all that I am feeling and thinking. I am constantly making lists (of every kind), coming up with new lyrics, writing my thoughts in a journal, doodling in the margins of my notes, or scribbling blurbs on any scrap of paper I can find. Maybe that is why I like this blogging thing so much. At one time, there can be countless movie or book ideas, song titles, or monologues running through my head.

The problem is, I think I'm good at coming up with ideas; not so good with the follow-through and actual execution of these ideas.

I should probably work on that.

No comments: